Scrivener Giveaway Announcement
** This contest is closed. Thank you to everyone for entering. The winners are:
- Natalie Aguirre. Natalie is revising a middle grade fantasy and starting a YA urban fantasy. You can check out her blog here.
- BookLover. BookLover is working on a short Regency romance. You can check out BookLover’s blog here.
- Lisa B. Lisa has a novel in progress that doesn’t get enough of her attention (mostly because of two kids, 4 and 2, who get most of my attention). Check out her blog here
Thanks again everyone and as always, happy writing!***
With all the buzz about Scrivener on my blog in the past few days, the very kind people at Literature and Latte have offered to provide three (3) copies of the Scrivener for Microsoft Windows software for my readers. In honor of President’s Day weekend in the U.S., I’m offering up these three copies to my readers. The prize is a digital licensing code which will allow you to instantly license your trial version of Scrivener and use it forever and ever. I will provide the code after I select the winners. You might want to check out this post for more details about why I’ve fallen in love with the program.
- PRIZE: One (1) licensing code to activate your own copy of Scrivener for Microsoft Windows from Literature and Latte. (3 prizes are up for grabs.) (The licenses are only for Scrivener for Microsoft Windows. Not the MAC OS X version.)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “I WANT TO WRITE LIKE A PRO…”
- BONUS QUESTION: … what are working on? … what work-in-progress will Scrivener help you complete? (Answering the bonus question doesn’t get you an additional entry. I’m just curious about what my readers are writing.)
- OTHER WAYS TO ENTER:
1. You can find me on Twitter. Become a follower and you’ll automatically be entered again. (If you’re already a follower, just let me know.)
2. Tweet about the contest and you’ll receive one additional entry.
“I’m trying to win my own copy of @ScrivenerApp over at @samill1: http://wp.me/p1Ticw-95 You can enter, too! #writing #writetip”
3. Become a follower of the blog. See that follow form on the sidebar? Yep – that’s the one. (Already a follower? Just let me know in the comments.)
4. Go “Like” my Facebook page and you’ll receive one additional entry. (Do you already “Like” me – blush, blush – just let me know. Otherwise I’ll track new “Likes” only.)
That’s five entries total including your original comment on the post.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, February 22nd at 8pm MST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Three
- PRIZE SHIPS: It’s digital, so you can live anywhere to win it.
- FINE PRINT: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday, February 23, 2012, as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of the winners. Good luck…
Note: I wasn’t paid or perked for this giveaway, I’m just doing it to thank you readers for stopping in. Pictures are courtesy of Scrivener by Literature and Latte.